Anioma in South Africa welcomes Prince Ned Nwoko and members of his team to Cape Town Ahead of his expedition to Antarctica at the Cape Town International Airport, South Africa.
Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation is drawing global attention to the world to the scourge of malaria and His foundation plans to fund research for malaria Vaccine to the tune of $750,000 to be accessed by five universities across Africa and encourage Africa head of state to fumigate their environment simultaneously. The foundation will also partner relevant government agencies and World Health Organisation until malaria doesn’t become public health challenge.
- Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola, Others Visit Prince Ned Nwoko, Pledge Support For Malaria Eradication Project
- Prince Ned Nwoko Receives Football Legend KANU Nwankwo, Holds Discussion On First Sports University And Malaria Project In Africa
- Prince Ned Nwoko Chairman of the Ned Nwoko Foundation received a heroic welcome.
- IN SOUTH AFRICA: ARMED FORCES REMEMBRANCE DAY: Ned Nwoko Applauds Fallen Heroes As He Returns From Antarctica Malaria Expedition
- Ned Nwoko completes Antarctica expedition, returns to South Africa