Eradication of malaria in Africa requires a consistent approach. Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation has embarked on this project to accelerate efforts for the eradication of malaria in Nigeria and other African countries through the following strategies:
- VACCINE DEVELOPMENT
- SANITATION AND WASTE MANAGEMENT
- SPRAYING AND FUMIGATION
- A GOVERNMENT AGENCY TO ENSURE MALARIA ERADICATION
- ADVOCACY AND MOBILIZATION
Malaria is an African problem. All African leaders must come together to end this disease in Africa.
The goal of this project is to accelerate towards the attainment of malaria free Nigeria and adopt the same model in other African Countries.
- To strengthen collaboration for malaria eradication in Nigeria and Africa.
- To invest in and support the efforts of malaria vaccine development.
- To mobilize communities and stakeholders to take ownership of the programme and its activities.
- To accelerate sub-regional approach that will allow all the countries in the continent to achieve their malaria eradication goals, thus paving the way towards a malaria-free Africa.
- To advocate for a Waste Management and Malaria Eradication Agency that will ensure a malaria free Nigeria.