ONLINE PUBLICATIONS OF PRINCE NED NWOKO MALARIA ERADICATION PROJECT ACTIVITIES
About Prince Ned Nwoko https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_Nwoko
About Malaria Project https://nednwokomalariaproject.org/
Notable Malaria Project Publications
1. Malaria Project Launch, Press Conference.
2. Prince Ned Nwoko’s Antarctica Expedition
3. Prince Ned and Malaria Project team Meeting at UN, UNESCO
4. Prince Ned’s Meeting with President of Burkinafaso
5. Prince Ned’s Meeting with RTSS Vaccine Professors for a case for Nigeria
6. Nigerian Minister of Special Duties endorses Malaria Project
7. Meeting with Nigerian Minister of Education Adamu Adamu
8. Meeting with Senior Special ass to President, Media and Publicity Shehu Garba
9. Meeting with Governor of Delta State, Okowa
10. Prince Ned Nwoko’s Message for World Malaria Day Broadcast
11. Meeting with Special Adviser to President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina
12. Meeting with Hon. Minister of State for Labour and Employment Festus Keyamo
13. Meeting with Minister of State for Petroleum, Timipre Sylva
14. African Superstars endorse Malaria project Davido and Wizkid
15. Global Shapers Community Meet The Leader Series with Prince Ned
16. Prince Ned’s Meeting with British High Commissioner
17. Prince Ned’s Meeting with DG Nigerian Governors Forum.
Malaria is an African problem. All African leaders must come together to end this disease in Africa.
The goal of this project is to accelerate towards the attainment of malaria free Nigeria and adopt the same model in other African Countries.
- To strengthen collaboration for malaria eradication in Nigeria and Africa.
- To invest in and support the efforts of malaria vaccine development.
- To mobilize communities and stakeholders to take ownership of the programme and its activities.
- To accelerate sub-regional approach that will allow all the countries in the continent to achieve their malaria eradication goals, thus paving the way towards a malaria-free Africa.
- To advocate for a Waste Management and Malaria Eradication Agency that will ensure a malaria free Nigeria.