Prince Ned Nwoko Chairman of the Ned Nwoko Foundation received a heroic welcome as he touched down at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja yesterday the 20th of January 2020.
It should be recalled that Prince Ned Nwoko hoisted the Nigerian flag in South Pole Antarctica during his visit to the white desert as the first Nigerian to ever visit the South Pole. This expedition was symbolic as he kicks off plans to eradicate malaria in Africa.
- Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola, Others Visit Prince Ned Nwoko, Pledge Support For Malaria Eradication Project
- Prince Ned Nwoko Receives Football Legend KANU Nwankwo, Holds Discussion On First Sports University And Malaria Project In Africa
- Prince Ned Nwoko Chairman of the Ned Nwoko Foundation received a heroic welcome.
- IN SOUTH AFRICA: ARMED FORCES REMEMBRANCE DAY: Ned Nwoko Applauds Fallen Heroes As He Returns From Antarctica Malaria Expedition
- Ned Nwoko completes Antarctica expedition, returns to South Africa