The Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation is a non-governmental/non-profit organization founded by Philanthropist and former member of Nigeria’s Parliament, Prince Ned Nwoko.
The foundation is committed to working with concerned National and International Organizations as well as Governments, Private sector, and Civil societies towards achieving its goals of humanitarian services and development in Nigeria and Africa.
The core areas of intervention by the foundation include; Health and Environment, Education, Tourism and Culture, Sports, and Social Services. The foundation has embarked on the onerous task of Eradicating Malaria in Nigeria and Africa to the point where it will no longer constitute a threat to public health.
In line with the above, the foundation is seeking for young and vibrant Nigerians across the Nation to lead as State Coordinators for the Malaria Eradication Project.
- The State Coordinator will be in charge of the implementation of the Malaria Project at State Level.
- She/he will provide leadership, management support oversight, and coordination to the State team and will represent the Foundation at State level meetings.
- Candidates must have a passion for the vision and mission of the PRINCE NED NWOKO MALARIA PROJECT.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 28-45.
- Candidates must be passionate about the environment and committed to the eradication of Malaria in Nigeria and Africa at large.
- Candidates must possess good communication skills as well as the capacity to mobilize and advocate on the objectives of the malaria project.
- Candidates must be a university graduate or its equivalent.
- Candidates must be based in and have links to social and community organizations within the state of the application.
- visit nednwokomalariaproject.org
- Pledge your support for the Malaria Project.
- Fill the Volunteers Form.
- Send you application and resume to email@example.com
Deadline for submission of application: August 30th, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Please note that this is a ‘volunteer position
For updates Follow on twitter: @Ned_Malaria, Instagram: @nednwokomalariaproject, Facebook: Ned Nwoko Malaria Project
Malaria is an African problem. All African leaders must come together to end this disease in Africa.
The goal of this project is to accelerate towards the attainment of malaria free Nigeria and adopt the same model in other African Countries.
- To strengthen collaboration for malaria eradication in Nigeria and Africa.
- To invest in and support the efforts of malaria vaccine development.
- To mobilize communities and stakeholders to take ownership of the programme and its activities.
- To accelerate sub-regional approach that will allow all the countries in the continent to achieve their malaria eradication goals, thus paving the way towards a malaria-free Africa.
- To advocate for a Waste Management and Malaria Eradication Agency that will ensure a malaria free Nigeria.