Billionaire Businessman and Philanthropist, Prince Ned Nwoko has arrived Antarctica ahead of his malaria eradication in Africa project. On arrival, he said “Today I finally made it to the coolest place on earth, the lowest point of the earth and the largest wilderness on the planet. We are live in Antarctica! I will be meeting with the various research stations to see how we can partner for the Malaria Eradication in Africa.”
- Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola, Others Visit Prince Ned Nwoko, Pledge Support For Malaria Eradication Project
- Prince Ned Nwoko Receives Football Legend KANU Nwankwo, Holds Discussion On First Sports University And Malaria Project In Africa
- Prince Ned Nwoko Chairman of the Ned Nwoko Foundation received a heroic welcome.
- IN SOUTH AFRICA: ARMED FORCES REMEMBRANCE DAY: Ned Nwoko Applauds Fallen Heroes As He Returns From Antarctica Malaria Expedition
- Ned Nwoko completes Antarctica expedition, returns to South Africa