Founder/Chairman, Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation, Hon. Ned Nwoko and Music star Ayodeji Balogun popularly known as Wizkid are working on a project that will bring succor to humanity. According to reports, the duo met at Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation headquarters in Abuja recently to discuss how to eradicate malaria in Africa.
Thus, a world press conference has been slated for Wednesday, December 18th, 2019 at Wells Carlton Hotel, Abuja to kickstart the project.
- Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola, Others Visit Prince Ned Nwoko, Pledge Support For Malaria Eradication Project
- Prince Ned Nwoko Receives Football Legend KANU Nwankwo, Holds Discussion On First Sports University And Malaria Project In Africa
- Prince Ned Nwoko Chairman of the Ned Nwoko Foundation received a heroic welcome.
- IN SOUTH AFRICA: ARMED FORCES REMEMBRANCE DAY: Ned Nwoko Applauds Fallen Heroes As He Returns From Antarctica Malaria Expedition
- Ned Nwoko completes Antarctica expedition, returns to South Africa